You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Velocity LS1/LS2/LS6 Fabricated Hi–Ram Intake Manifold is made from aluminium sheet metal, making it the ultimate intake for naturally aspirated and forced induction high-performance setups. The intake runners are velocity stacked which provides higher air-speed over plain tubes. The hi-ram design is suited to vehicles without height restrictions; aimed at race applications.
Paired with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cylinder heads, this Hi–Ram intake offers exceptional potential for serious projects at a budget-friendly price point. Its aggressive, race-inspired design means performance for drag racing, muscle cars, marine vehicles, off–roading, sandrails, pulling trucks, tracks, street rods, and beyond!
- Suits LS1/LS2/LS6 (cathedral port)
- For applications where RPM is reaching 7000-8000+
- Fabricated from T-6061 aluminium and TIG welded to ensure strength and performance
- The large 102mm throttle body opening and velocity stacked intake runners are designed to maximise air speed for high performance applications
- Rear mounted MAP sensor boss; pre-fitted with a blanking plug if sensor is not required
- Bottom mounted vacuum port boss with provisions for 4 fittings
- Precision machined billet flanges, 7/16" thick
- High flow fuel rails included
- Uses the standard style o-ring manifold gasket (included)
- Allows for use of 4-bolt 102mm throttle body (sold separately)
- Total Height: 8.50"
- Runner Length: 5.00"